Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Adventures!

So, now that the house is mostly done, I've been feeling like I'm not overworking myself.

And so while we were in Chicago I thought to myself, "Self, you're not pushing yourself to the point that you're only getting 3 hours of sleep per night. This can't do! What can we do to fill up more of our time?"

That's when the thought came to me: real estate school!

Anthony and I know several people that are moving in and around Phoenix over the next few months, so I figured that I might as well get paid for helping them out! Plus, then I can be in control of everything, and as everyone knows, I'm a bit of a control freak.

So my new life schedule for the next month is like this:

5:00AM - Wake up
5:30AM - Boot Camp
7:00AM - Get ready for work
8:00AM - Work
5:00PM - Finish work
6:00PM - Real estate class
10:00PM - Finish class
11:00PM - Go to bed (hopefully...)

:)

No comments: