Monday, April 13, 2009

Wuv...twoo wuv....

So this last weekend we made the trek up to St. George, Utah to see the wedding of one of Anthony's best friends.

Up until this time I had only driven past the temple in St. George, so I was very excited to be able to walk around the temple grounds, and of course, go inside! I hadn't been to a sealing (other than my own) so it was a new experience, but it was absolutley beautiful!

I've always known Quinn was a great guy, so I'm so glad he found Candice. Although I wasn't able to spend long with her, and most of that time was setting up for the reception, she's awesome. Anthony and I are really hoping they move here, because they would be great friends to have nearby!

Here's Mr. and Mrs. Fowler!

See, I like Candice and know we would be perfect friends regardless of anything else, just because she can wear hot pink shoes.

Aren't they so cute together?!

Candice and the boys...

Quinn and the boys....um....yeah....that's hot....

Marriage is great. And I'm so glad that Quinn and Candice just joined the best club on Earth! Congratulations you two!!!

No comments: