Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun in STG!

Well, our trip to Utah wasn't all about love and marriage - we did have some fun in there too! LOL! We actually had a great time! It was a whirlwind trip, but we packed a lot into those few days.
We made sure to stop at the Hoover Dam...and see the dam water and dam tourists and some ridiculous dam traffic on the way back home (seriously, it took almost 2 hours to drive through the dam on the way back! I cannot wait until the new bridge is done...I think I read it was sometime in 2010?!)
Here's a picture from the way up. It was about 2:00 in the morning...I was tired.

Then after sleeping from about 4:00AM to 9:00AM, we met up with Grandpa for breakfast. He's actually Anthony's great-grandfather. The Mauros breed young and live long. Anth even knew his great-great grandparents. I hope our family will take after his side on that.

Look how absolutely adorable Grandpa is in this picture! He's thrilled! Anthony was kinda jealous that he didn't get that excited about him being in the picture. LOL!

And we also got a chance to meet up with some of Anthony's friends from growing up. We've been to St. George together 3 times now, but I hadn't had the opportunity to meet everyone just yet. So it was a blast! I loved them all! We're trying to convince everyone to move down to Gilbert...

No comments: