Friday, December 26, 2008

A Very Merry Maurffin Christmas

Since our new house wasn't ready yet for decorating for Christmas and our old house was in the process of being packed up, our very good friends Jonathan and Bekah were kind enough to let us celebrate Christmas with them. We spent Christmas Eve at their house and all of us opened presents together on Christmas morning. (FYI: Mauro + Griffin = Maurffin...or it could be Griffo...)

This is Bekah's beautiful Christmas tree. My camera battery was packed somewhere, so I only had my cell phone to take pictures with, hence the fact that I'm missing half of the tree (the zoom feature isn't all that fantastic). Bekah even let me help decorate the tree since I was so sad I didn't have one to decorate.

Zilli got in on some Christmas action...isn't she so pretty? This shot took like 15 tries because she wasn't too pleased with a bow being stuck on her head, and it just didn't stick all that well anyway, LOL!

Here is Bekah and Jonathan!

And they wanted to make sure we had something under the tree, so they bought us some new weapons to use against eachother when we argue - Nerf guns!

Jonathan was getting very tired from unwrapping gifts. All the paper around him is from ONE present from his sister-in-law!

Zilli really wanted to participate, so after unwrapping everything, we decided to wrap her up. So pretty! She puts up with so much crap from us - I love this dog!

No comments: