Sunday, December 21, 2008

SEPTEMBER

September brought our lives to a crashing halt.

The day after Labor Day, I got a call from the President of Conn-Selmer, and was thrilled, thinking I was finally getting the promotion I had been waiting months for. But no. Instead, my "services were no longer needed" and my "position was being eliminated." I was out of a job.
Fortunately, Anthony had recently started working with an oil company based out of Scottsdale, so we need not worry right?
Wrong.
That afternoon, Anthony was called in to talk to his boss, who informed him that he didn't want to take the time necessary to train him anymore, so he was out.
And now we had no income.
So I did what any sensible girl would do in this circumstance. I cut off all of my hair.

It was a rough month, but we managed to still have fun. It rained a bunch, which brought some fun critters to our yard.

And I just wanted to include this picture because I think it is so dang cute - my two favorite boys!

No comments: