Sunday, December 21, 2008

AUGUST

Auguts brought more travels (are you sensing a theme here?)

Anthony came on a trip with me once again (thank you again Southwest for the wonderful free tickets!) and this time we went to Utah. I had a few businesses to visit there, but we were able to schedule the trip over a weekend so that we could spend time with family.

As we were flying, I took this great shot of the Grand Canyon:

Yay for us on the airplane!

But you know, I must admit that while in Utah, I fell for a really cute younger blonde. He was a bit of a show-off, wanting to show me all of his toys, and had an odd obsession with my shoes (or Anthony's shoes, or any shoes but his own), but man, he was some catch!

Payton will certainly be a heartbreaker someday! And he even has a new baby sister as of Septermber 4th. We haven't been able to meet little Emma yet, but we hope to do so soon!

After leaving Utah, I went solo to Northern California again and took some fun pictures. One of these days I'd love to get a really nice camera. Mine is great for snapshots, but I just love taking pictures of all kinds of things. The only problem is that I don't really like to spend money unnecessarily and I can't find a legitimate reason to spend $1000 on a camera. But spending less would be pointless, because I already have a pretty good camera. Ah, the dilemmas I go through.

No comments: