Sunday, December 21, 2008

MARCH

In March, life picked up again. First of all, it marked the milestone of our greatest obsession yet: Twilight. Anthony actually read the books first, and I resisted, but then after hearing how much he liked them (and he doesn't even like to read!) and hearing from just about everyone else I knew how great the books were, I decided to give them a shot - and then finished them all in a matter of days!

Anthony had some time off, so he came out to California again with me, and we decided to have some fun together. We thought about going to Midieval Times (it had been several years since either of us had been there) but while researching the times and prices, I came across this other dinner show about Pirates! It was so much fun!

Here is us with our Pirate, Jack!

Here's a picture from the show:

Anthony even got a chance to participate - he was brought up on state as a captive and got a chance to show off his amazing acting skills.

Check out this sexy Pirate!

We also decided to venture down to the Santa Monica Pier for lunch in between a few of my dealer visits. I had never been before, and we weren't exactly dressed for the beach, but we had a great time.

I'm always amazed at how much bigger his feet are than mine! I mean, my big toe is about the size of his pinky toe!

No comments: