Friday, June 12, 2009

New Toy

So, the other part of my birthday gift came in the mail yesterday - a tablet to go with my new mini laptop! It is just like an electronic mousepad that comes with both a mouse and a pen and hooks into my USB drive.

The main reason for it was so that I could sign all of my real estate documents electronically and not have to go into the office to print out everything.


But, I can also use it for PHOTOSHOP!


Now, I don't have photoshop on this little computer, but I do have Paint...and check out the picture I drew with my tablet:




Yeah, I know it isn't any work of art or anything, but I thought it was pretty cool how I could do that! I'll have to practice on photoshop - I'll be able to make some really cool stuff now! Oh, and did you see that I got my signature on it too?! Pretty freaking awesome.

I'm excited.

2 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

Ummm.. totally awesome!! I want one!!! Where did you get it?!

Tamara and Anthony said...

Costco.com (under computer accessories: graphic tablets)

There's really expensive ones (we're talking $2000+) but I just got the small one.