Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!








Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it! It definitely doesn't seem like it has been a year already, but it really was a good year. There were ups and downs, for sure, but overall, I wouldnt' be anywhere else.

Even though we're a little low on cash right now (like every other newlywed couple...wait, can I still say newlywed?!?!?), Anthony saved up to take me to my absolute favorite restaurant: Mortons!






They were absolutely wonderful with everything for our special occasion. They prepared special menus just for our anniversary! We ordered the special: I had a petite filet and shrimp alexander (sooooo good!) and Anthony had a full filet and crab cakes and then we shared the steamed asparagus and mashed potatos. And if we weren't full with that, they gave us TWO hot chocolate cakes (my favorite thing in the whole world!) for desert!










And they took a picture and gave it to us in a special little frame!









Every single waitress or waiter or anybody working in the restaurant knew that it was our anniversary, so everyone kept coming by to congratulate us. It was just amazing, and proved to me how much I really love this place!


1 comment:

Chelsi Chipps said...

Congrats friend!

I know i haven't been the bestest of friends over the last year, but i am really happy for you!! Congrats!!