Sunday, July 27, 2008

There are many reasons I love my husband...

One of them is the fact that he can be a total "manly man" most of the time (sports, cars, body noises), but he's not afraid to do girly stuff with me, like watching chick flicks or getting a pedicure (don't tell him I said that online!) Yesterday he even helped me color my hair! He told me he had done this plenty of times and that he was practically a professional, although afterwards he changed his story a bit ("No, I said my mom made me help her with it, and I've never done long hair before!") Anyway, here are some pictures from our little adventure!


Here's my sexy stylist prepping my hair!


The artist is very meticulous with his work


Putting on the finishing touches!


And now the waiting game...I got a little messy...not my fault, I promise!



This is my "I'm really frustrated because I think I just dyed my hair way to dark" look

But in the end, it looks just fine!

No comments: