Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Project!

If you know me at all, you know I love lists, I love checking things off lists, and I love making and achieving goals.

So when I saw this project idea, I just had to do it!

I ran across this on some random blog a couple months ago, and I've been waiting until my birthday to start it. I always like to have a specific starting time that feels right in my mind - it gives me a sense of organization. But I have 6 days left until my birthday, and a Monday on the 1st of the month works for a good starting point as well.

I am going to complete 101 goals in 1001 days!

So here it is!

Check out the blog here: tamaurosgoals.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

That's a fun idea! You'd better get all that traveling done BEFORE you start your family. Trust me.