Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congrats, Grad!





Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to the husband of my best friend since jr. high - Brett! He graduated from ASU yesterday, with a degree in mechanical engineering.
I saw his homework a few times...I didn't know math could have more letters than numbers!
Their family has been there for Anthony and I on many occassions, and we are so grateful to have them as friends. We love them so much, especially their little ones!
Here's me with Kinz. She's such a little cuddle bug!

Oh yeah, and I got glasses. I've been wearing my contacts a little too much. You can sleep in them, but I kind of took it to the extreme. But I haven't had any glasses to wear, and every time I tell myself to remember to take them out for bed, I forget. And I can't see without them, so I try to remember for the next night, or the next, or never. So when I went to the optomologist, he took one look at my eyes and said I needed to have glasses or I might have serious permanent injury.

So, now I have glasses!

Anyway, the graduation was great. Well, ok, honestly, it was just as boring as mine! LOL!

But we were so glad to share the night with the Glenn's!

Love you guys!!!!

No comments: