Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Money!

So you know your life is way too intense when the most exciting thing you've done recently is your taxes. Woohoo. But hey, with how rich we are now, perhaps I can finish putting together my office at home. Or maybe I can get an ice cream cone. One of the two. Probably the latter.

I really want to put the office together though. I planned on cleaning it up today. I have instruments everywhere (I think right now its 3 saxophones, 5 violins, 4 drum kits, a french horn and an oboe), plus all of my promotional materials, price books, and the mail for the last 3 months (since somebody doesn't sort through it when I'm away on business and I never have time when I'm at home).

I suppose I should go start cleaning now. Today is my last day home for the next couple weeks. I'm going to SLC tomorrow, and then LA this weekend, and next week I'll be back in town on Wednesday but I'll be out in Phoenix all day every day after that. So much travel!

1 comment:

LaurenOpie said...

Ah Tammy! I was so glad to read your comment.. lol I love having new people's lives to read about. I tell Aaron all the time he should call you and set something up for us to all hang out, but he's convinced you're too busy traveling (which it looks like you are gone a ton!). So you should def call him or me and we'll figure something out. Well glad to hear from you!